Cleaning the Power Up Spot® during Covid-19 period
- Wash your hands carefully or/and apply some antiseptic
- Wet a clean cloth with antiseptic, preferably alcohol-free.
- Clean the outer surfaces of the Power Up Spot, as well as the intermediate sections.
- Hold each cable with one hand and with the other pass the cloth with the antiseptic. Try not to let your cloth get too wet when cleaning electronic parts.
- Deliver the Power Up Spot to the table for your customers to charge, wearing gloves.
- Repeat the process each time the Power Up Spot is delivered to another table.